Has everyone been telling you that your business needs to get on Facebook, but you have no idea how to get started? Have you got some informational videos that you would like to get on the internet? Think Pinterest might be right for you, but you’re just not sure what it’s all about?
I can help you determine which, if any, social media sites might be beneficial to your business and get you set up. We will focus on the best use of your time to gain the maximum benefit to your bottom line.
We can use social media outlets to remind your customers of products and services, advertise sales and promotions, and encourage referrals.
Some of the sites we can explore are:
Email Marketing and Newsletters
Sending out regular email newsletters is a great way to stay in front of your customers and encourage repeat business. I can help you determine an email marketing strategy that includes:
- Capturing email addresses
- Building distribution lists
- Exciting subject lines to encourage good open rates
- Creating meaningful content that will engage your customers
- Strategic use of promotions and incentives to drive traffic to your website
- Encouraging referrals and repeat business from existing customers
If you’re ready to get started, sign up for Constant Contact today!